Saudi Airlines, through its official account on the social networking site “Twitter”, announced offers of discounts of up to 15% when traveling to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The account indicated that the period for purchasing tickets is from October 12, 2021 to the travel period on March 31, 2022.
He added, “There is no student discount on Saudi Airlines flights, and you can get special prices when booking early by visiting our website.”
It is noteworthy that Saudi Airlines has developed several protocols and instructions for those wishing to travel through the Kingdom’s airports, the most important of which are according to the regulations and regulations of the General Authority of Civil Aviation:
– Guests traveling from Saudi airports must present the Tawakkalna application, which shows the state of health, as this will be a condition for entering the airports and for issuing boarding and escalation passes on the plane according to the rules and regulations of the General Authority of Civil Aviation.
– Guests must verify their eligibility to travel by the countries concerned and obtain the required permits and/or permissions, if required.
– Terms and procedures are subject to continuous updating and without prior notice.
– Guests should check the latest information about the conditions and instructions required for travel from official and authorized sources before traveling.
– In the event that the country to which you want to travel requests a certificate of medical examination (PCR), you must obtain a certificate whose data matches the travel documents from one of the approved examination centers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: https://covid19.cdc.gov.sa/ar/approved-covid-19-laboratories-ar/private-laboratories-ar/.
– It is allowed to transfer Saudi citizens on international flights to the countries to which they are allowed to travel, provided that full doses of vaccines approved in the Kingdom are taken. The following categories of guests are excluded:
– Children under the age of (12) twelve years, provided that they have a valid health insurance policy approved by the Saudi Central Bank (SAMA) to cover the risks of COVID-19.
– Individuals whose condition in our trust appears to be exempt from the COVID-19 vaccine, should be treated on an equal basis with those whose status in our trust appears to be immune.