Platinum level, the highest status in the Nasmiles rewards program. A card that gives access to specific privileges, particularly interesting advantages and suitable for those who travel often and frequently with the airline based at King Khaled Airport in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
To obtain or maintain Platinum status, you must accumulate forty thousand miles (40,000). This card can only make the Nasmiles program interesting for you.
First, you receive 20,000 welcome (upgrade) miles + a gift from the Saudi carrier.
You earn miles by simply booking a plane ticket, in Economy or Premium class, by purchasing additional kilos of luggage, by renting a room in partner hotel chains, etc. Miles can also be accumulated by traveling on a route served by another airline belonging to Skyteam, the alliance of more than twenty airline operators including Saudia, Air France, Aeroméxico and Air Europa and KLM
This status gives you a host of benefits as soon as you are granted:
– Earn points and convert them into free services or a reward plane ticket
– Continue to accumulate miles by purchasing from Flynas partners
– Be the first to receive the exclusive offers unveiled by the Saudi company, and be the priority when booking
– Get 500 bonus smiles points to celebrate your birthday (it will be added to your account the month of your birthday)
– Receive special assistance at the airport
– Benefit from an exceptional reduction by purchasing baggage supplements from the Flynas website or its mobile application
– Quickly obtain your boarding pass by checking in from a special counter (use the same service granted to Business class passengers)
– Access to Flynas airport lounges
– Earn 1.5 smiles for every riyal spent when booking an airline ticket or purchasing any product or service provided by the Saudi Arabian company and its partners
– Receive upgrade miles (40,000 miles) + a special gift.