The rewards given to passengers who subscribe to the Nasmiles program differ depending on their status and membership level.
Become a Gold card holder? This requires having fifteen smile miles in your account (not counting bonus miles).
Gold status is the second tier of the loyalty program and offers exclusive privileges upon earning 15,000 smiles within 12 months of the upgrade date. They can be exchanged for a selection of services, namely:
– Possibility of earning miles on the entire network of Flynas, Saudi Airlines and other partners of the Saudi company.
– Receive a notification inviting you to discover the latest travel offers or promotions established by the airline to be the first to take advantage and book.
– Use the card when purchasing a product / service provided by Flynas partners
– Exclusive offers established and launched especially for subscribers reaching Nasmiles Gold level.
– 500 Bonus Smiles offered to passengers during the month including their birthday
– Benefit from discounts on excess baggage (up to 10% on the original price)
– Check in quickly at the airport (from counters dedicated to Premium class passengers)
– 10,000 Upgrade Smiles;
– Free access to Flynas lounges at the various airports;
– Possibility of free upgrade (subject to availability of seats).
The transition from Silver status to this status is over. You just need to accumulate 15,000 smiles over an indefinite period. However, you must meet only one condition to keep it; have the same number of miles required twelve months after your first membership.
As a reminder, Flynas is a member of the Skyteam alliance, through which members of its Nasmiles program can enjoy the same benefits when flying with any of the companies of this alliance.